Hi classmates! My name is Cassie Spinner and I am a junior Finance major from Jacksonville, FL. I transferred here in the fall from Santa Fe, so I have been living in Gainesville for the past two and a half years. At home I live with my dad and my two little sisters. My dad owns a development business where he works closely with banks taking out loans and leveraging properties. I have been interested in the financial sides of his business since I was in middle school, so I hope to get a job in the industry and eventually take over my dad's business when he retires. I love to travel, on my own and with my family. I try to visit multiple countries every year because I believe experiences are much more valuable than material items. So far I have visited 42 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas, and I plan on making travel a huge part of my future as well. This is a picture of me in Pattaya, Thailand two weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment