After much consideration, I've decided to keep my 4th elevator pitch the same as my third one. The explanation is below.
After the first pitch, people where a little confused. I had focused too much on the fact that the tracker was identical to a credit card. Some people I interviewed about the product thought the tracker was only a replica for a credit card so a thief would try using that card instead of a real card. I got the response, "Well, what if the thief tries all the cards?" For the second pitch, I tried to make my Elevator Pitch clear that the tracker is only for tracking purposes, not to stop the thief from spending any of the money in your wallet. I also included the fact that a lot of people are now making purchases on their cell phones, so less people are carrying wallets. Because of this, if you are carrying a wallet, it is more likely to be stolen, because the decrease in the amount of wallets for thieves to steal. My third change to my product and pitch was the addition of an app or website, where people can access information about the whereabouts of their wallets. Some of the people I interviewed seemed confused as to where they could track it from.
After the second pitch, I concluded from the comments that almost all changes had been made that needed to be, to be clear about the product. One suggestion that I added to my pitch was that the tracker could be used for luggages, duffles, and backpacks while traveling. If your luggage has ever been lost while flying, the tracker can tell you exactly where it is, so you know where to call. Overall, the four comments I received on my second elevator pitch were very positive, and people seemed excited about the idea, and happy with the changes I made on the second pitch.
After the second pitch, I concluded from the comments that almost all changes had been made that needed to be, to be clear about the product. One suggestion that I added to my pitch was that the tracker could be used for luggages, duffles, and backpacks while traveling. If your luggage has ever been lost while flying, the tracker can tell you exactly where it is, so you know where to call. Overall, the four comments I received on my second elevator pitch were very positive, and people seemed excited about the idea, and happy with the changes I made on the second pitch.
After the third pitch, I didn't really receive that much feedback. Someone suggested that I start including SafeCard in designer purses, so it becomes a mainstream perk to buying designer purses, and a staple. This way the brands would purchase very large amounts of SafeCards, and enter into contracts with me, where I could make massive sales at one time. I decided not to include this aspect in my forth elevator pitch, because that would come much later on for the product. I decided that there were no changes that I wanted to make about the information I included, and the way it was presented.
No comments:
Post a Comment